I am a 3D artist currently based in Vancouver, Canada. My focus is primarily in Character, Prop and Texture creation for real-time game art. As a Generalist I help Indie Teams realize their goals in every department of Art. I have previously worked as a freelancer creating Characters for 3D printing.
In my spare time I like to explore new technologies, practice painting, drawing and thinking about the unimaginable.
- Modeling, Rigging, Texturing and Animating Characters and Environment pieces
- Designed 10 Characters and over 170 props in 3 month Dev Cycle
- Color and Shader work, Establishing the Look and Feel for all levels
- Developing a Character Rig to use with Mo-Cap Animations in Unity
- Worked directly with the Art Director; Interpreted and brought 2D concepts into 3D
- Modeled, Textured, Rigged, Animated over 30 Characters and 100 Props
- R&D on Texture workflow; Created over 30 Tiliable Textures
- Created a categorical system of looking up Models/Props which increased productivity by 60%
- Performed the role of an Environmental Artist and Technical Artist
- Applied understanding of game Physx, Particles, Shaders and Materials
- Learned how to work within a given artistic style and adapt my work to fit the scene
- R&D on animatable particle FX simulations within UDK